by Merlin Dean
Okay, now for the fun part; these next steps should be done every few weeks, or sooner...
1. Tap on SETTINGS
2. Tap SAFARI
3. Scroll down to the bottom of page, to where it says the 3 "Clears"...
Clear History / Clear Cookies / Clear
Cache (these functions basically take out trash and other deleted data that builds up over time
and slows your iPhone down... too much junk in the trunk)
4. Tap on Clear History, answering yes.
5. Tap on Clear Cookies... Yes.
6. Clear Cache... Yes.
RESET NETWORK SETTINGS
7. Go back to the Settings main page again.
8. A few lines down, tap on General.
9. Scroll all the way down, to Reset
10. Tap Reset Network Settings (be careful not to tap the wrong link
here). You will not lose any texts or emails or contacts, etc. It's a clean reset.
11. Reset Network Settings goes to a Passcode request. Put that in, twice... Need help getting
a passcode? Click here.
Your iPhone will automatically restart on its own.
And when it comes back on, my friend, your iPhone will seem new again.
I know this sounds facetious, but
most people don't even know how to turn off their iPhones correctly.
Simply tapping on the power button puts it to sleep mode, not off.
Hold down the power button for a couple seconds, until you see the red slider come on.
Slide it over, and it truly turns the iphone off.
Turning it off and on once each day reboots the device, and keeps it running more
is the host of Smartphone
© Poole of Knowledge